DDAddin - Drag and Drop from Outlook to Browser
DDAddin allows to drag and drop mails, attachments, etc. from Outlook into web pages and other applications like SAP and Java programs.
- Drag & Drop Outlook items as MSG or EML
- Provide item data like subject, date, sender, etc. as JSON object
- Automatically decrypt s/mime encoded mail content during drag & drop
- Supports Outlook 2010 to 2019 (Office 365), 32bit and 64bit
- Supports IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, SAP-GUI, and Java applications
- Supports Windows 7 to 10, Windows 2008 to 2019
- Deployable via Windows GPO
- OEM license allows to distribute DDAddin along with your products
- OEM license includes source code and setup projects
More information about the functionality can be found in this Wiki.